PDA

View Full Version : Dice Dare Of Mixed Sorts

Robert_Z_man
06-25-2008, 07:26 PM
What Will You Do

1. masturbate 7 Times Without Cumming Unless You Pee Yourself
2. Place 1 Finger In Your Anus And Make Your Way To 4, IF YOU QUIT BEFORE 4 YOU MUST DO A PENALTY
3. Sit In The Park And Scream I'm A Little Slutty Bitch As Loud AS You Can For 3 Min
4. Go Into The Tub With Only Underwear On And Pee A Poop Your Pants ( If you Want To Skip This Roll Again, But You Must Do A Penalty)
5. Give Mock Oral To A Banana In The Food Court Of A Mall For 3 Mins
6. Find Someone Of The Oppeset Sex That You Find Truly Disgusting And Say Wanna Have A Good Time And Wink And Give Your tung A Little Lick In The Air And Walk Away

Will You Do This Again

1. Yes
2. No
3. tomorrow
4. No
5. In Two Days But You Must Do Another Dare Also
6. You decide

PENALTY'S

1. You Must Shave Your Pubs
2. You Must Put 3 Clothes Pins On You Pussy Lips Or 4 Skin For 6 Mins
3. You Must Put 3 Eggs By Your Crotch And One Pealed Banna And 3 Spoons Of Peanut Butter Between Your Butt Crack And Bounce On Your But And Hump A Pillow For 3 Mins And Leave For 20 Mins
4. You Must Go To A Park & Walk Around With A Long Stran Of Toylet Paper sticking Out Of The Back Inside Of Your Pants For 10 Mins Without Blocking It Of Any Sorts
5. You Must Do 2 Penalty's
6. You Must Put 5 Ice Cubes In Your Crotch Area (In The Underwear until it melts on its own)

Hope You Like :D

kabuto
06-26-2008, 09:17 AM
I found it hard to find someone of the opposite sex in my closet... ;)

NJTallGuy
06-26-2008, 01:03 PM
Why do you have "where will you go" followed by a list of "What you will do" that is completely filled with going somewhere else?

How can I roll a 2) go to a closet and then roll a 5) to give mock oral to a banana in a Mall's food court?

I think you need to worry more about checking through your dare ideas before you worry about begging for rep points!

Robert_Z_man
06-26-2008, 05:16 PM
I found it hard to find someone of the opposite sex in my closet... ;)

Why do you have "where will you go" followed by a list of "What you will do" that is completely filled with going somewhere else?

How can I roll a 2) go to a closet and then roll a 5) to give mock oral to a banana in a Mall's food court?

I think you need to worry more about checking through your dare ideas before you worry about begging for rep points!

I will admit I dident think it over the best, But ill fix it up thanks for the comments

cooldog
08-27-2008, 02:23 PM
what does putting ice down your pants do

Davros
08-27-2008, 02:38 PM
what does putting ice down your pants do

Funnily enough, makes your balls go cold.

lilbitch
11-27-2008, 12:22 PM
hunni dnt b cheeky -p and yeah check the ideas x x x