PDA

View Full Version : Ass Spreader

Wedgie
06-19-2008, 10:00 AM
Take a pair of tongs (Like the ones at salad bar) and insert it into your or your slaves asshole, then pull it open in varying degrees depending on the offence. You could also take things such as a pencil to keep it open. Feel free to fill thier ass with what you with.:cool:

Knots101
06-19-2008, 10:42 AM
To state the obvious problems with this is. Opening a hole beyond what it is ment to do is very bad and could result in a internal tear if you arn't careful, If you are willing to do this i would thing getting more proper equipment is nessary because salad tongs can have sharp point edges on them witch is obviously nothing you ant up you're ass...

banneduser
06-19-2008, 10:50 AM
A good way to ass stretch is just to insert things anally and keep them there for hours, slowly increase the size of objects and bingo!

erick92
06-21-2008, 10:10 PM
I don't like the idea of tongs :S. Could really hurt, and cause a little bleeding. But somthing a little softer and not-so-sharp would do good.

Merlin
06-23-2008, 04:37 AM
sharp objects can cause woulds in the mucous membrane protecting your bowel and causing really bad infections. Slade tongs may be not so sharp still if you want to do such things i recommend to get some proper medical equipment...