PDA

View Full Version : Hypnotic tapes..:?

Dare861
02-22-2007, 07:22 PM
Hey guys and girls! The topic of the day is: Hypnotic Tapes.

Has anyone tried using these/had their slave use these? Be careful and use them with caution! i just tried listening to a simple one (partially under my Mistress's orders, partially because i was curious.) The result intended was to give me an anal plug until i went to sleep tonight. Unfortunately... i didn't really get much of an effect... i'm fairly certain the tape has to be listend to repetedly. BUT, i definately went into a trance. No joke! When the guy in the tape said my arms were too heavy to move... they were! Same with my legs! When he said i was aroused... well... i got aroused! :o

These tapes can definately be a -lot- of fun to play with. They can also be a veeery rewarding experience! Just be careful, becase they are 100% no-bull. They -do- work!

So. That leads me to my question: Has anyone tried these, and had similiar/different results? Input, please!

-Daredude

codymich
02-22-2007, 07:23 PM
Someone once told me "i know a really good site with these! www.warpmymind.com" so I went there and tried that butt plug one for myself. I don't consider myself that succeptable to the power of suggestion, but I definately found myself relaxing and slipping into the trance that the guy talked about on the recording. It might have even worked, had I not been constantly interrupted by MSN and things. I gave up after about 10 minutes, but I may try again sometime.
Some of the recordings are free, and theres some pretty interesting ones, give it a shot!
Disclaimer: No, I do not work for www.warpmymind.com :)

SubmissiveMale112
02-23-2007, 02:19 PM
It works brilliantly. Made me horny, and soon hopefully a virtual plug shall appear somewhere in the vicinity of my anus :)

I'll be using this in the future. Oh, and cardigan is ace.

Soraslight
02-23-2007, 04:15 PM
I wanted to try the horny one but i couldn't get it to download.

Soraslight
02-23-2007, 04:47 PM
I got it to work, to be honest i'm not very horny, i was weak the whole time and couldn't move and my genitals did exactly what he said they would, put he said i was asleep, i wasn't though heh, well anyway im going to try another one, maybe the one to get me to sleep, he definetly got one thing right, im addicted :-S, cardigan horny is great everyone should try it.

Soraslight
02-23-2007, 04:49 PM
Ok i just felt a shock of horniness this is brilliant.

Dare861
02-25-2007, 04:14 AM
I got it to work, to be honest i'm not very horny, i was weak the whole time and couldn't move and my genitals did exactly what he said they would, put he said i was asleep, i wasn't though heh, well anyway im going to try another one, maybe the one to get me to sleep, he definetly got one thing right, im addicted :-S, cardigan horny is great everyone should try it.

Hehe. Yes, cardigan is a very good hypnotist. When he sais you're asleep, it meant you were in a trance, wether you knew it or not. The fact that you couldn't move and that everything that he said would happen did, in fact , happen proves it. Hehe.

Ok i just felt a shock of horniness this is brilliant.

It's greeat, right? It's amazing what a simple audio file can do!

-daredude

anonimousbob
02-25-2007, 11:58 AM
are there any free ones around?

Dare861
02-25-2007, 08:35 PM
are there any free ones around?

There are many free ones on the site mentioned above (www.warpmymind.com). Just look around. The ones i used are free.

depp
02-26-2007, 01:36 AM
It would be cool if you edited posted a list of links to the free tapes for users to download. ;-)

Dare861
02-26-2007, 05:12 AM
It would be cool if you edited posted a list of links to the free tapes for users to download. ;-)

Cool, maybe. But wasteful. About half the tapes on there are free. You guys just need to look. lol.

-daredude

Soraslight
02-26-2007, 09:29 AM
All files with a . in mid air are free. All the ones with a $ are either buy only or premium only or both.

depp=noob=lol
02-26-2007, 10:47 AM
can anyone report wich ones work, it scares me off really

it is just out of your own controll this way!

anonimousbob
02-26-2007, 12:03 PM
well, no matter what I clicked I never found a download button, even on the ones without prices, it just linked me to a subscription page

Dare861
02-26-2007, 12:53 PM
well, no matter what I clicked I never found a download button, even on the ones without prices, it just linked me to a subscription page

You do need an account there to download them. the accounts are free to make.

spitfire2
02-27-2007, 09:26 AM
this should be age restricted as kids can easily download but anyways can any 1 post experiences on this?

Soraslight
02-27-2007, 10:08 AM
i've had three experiences so far, the first was with cardigan Horny, which was quite amusing with some great effects, then i tried ShowMeYourCock which i think is a good test script, it compells you to take a picture of your cock and post it on their webpage. Lastly i tried Trigstrip, it didn't work the first second or third time. But after i listened to it for the fourth time, everyone who says "strip time for you" i immediatley go into a trance small trance that makes me remove an article of clothing. Then everytime someone says "strip" i remove another. Then when said again i remove another, then another once said again till i am nude, then once nude i start getting really horny just like it said. It also said i couldn't put the clothes back on till someone say "revert to normal" or it waits 10 minutes. I got a friend to do this with me and i was down to my underwear i waited for 20 minutes but no change. Also when you remove an item of clothing for some reason no matter how urged you are to do it you can't actually put them back on. Hope i shed a bit of light for you.

spitfire2
02-27-2007, 05:27 PM
sounds good which is the best 1 to start with? i have never done mind controle stuff befor so i am just wondering :)

Smile Guy
03-13-2007, 01:09 PM
That sort of thing really creeps me out. I mean:

"WARNING: The results may be permanent."
"Makes your penis shrink."
"Get trapped in bondage in your shower."

*Shivers*

Temho
03-13-2007, 05:49 PM
The only ones that are hard to have undone are suppose to be the "curse" labeled ones. According the site faq those can only be removed by a professional hypnotist, but the others can be removed with the "erase" programs on the site. Besides, unless your extremely susceptible to mental conditioning most of these won't have a strong effect on you unless you A) you completely drop your guard and blank your mind while listing to them and B) you listen repeatedly.

Looks like an interesting site. I'll probably have to do allot of the starter sets before I can actually use any of the real ones (I have a tendency to be a bit resistant to coercion by nature). I'll try a couple of the command word or self-improvement ones before I start messing with the others. What can I say, I'm the cautious type...ya I'm a wuss.:p

Pokerboy
03-13-2007, 05:54 PM
I am also I wuss... I really am unsure about this and would like the others of GetDare to help me choose if I should do this or not. I want to try the one that makes you Orgasim so I am going to give it shot but I want what you guys think first.......

Musty 21
03-13-2007, 06:04 PM
i was going to do one of those, but after reading smile guy.... HELL NO! :eek:

Temho
03-13-2007, 09:15 PM
I'm gonna try the lucid dream one while I sleep tonight. Should be interesting.

depp=noob=lol
03-14-2007, 07:41 AM
it is quite interesting and i hope that there will be more experiences here in the future. The most free ones on the site are quite scary, hard ones, so it is interesting but it goes far and it is only for the really daring, i mean WHO dares to put this into a tord game so that you cant choice but somebody others will, i mean there are, i think, not many ppl who will do that...

Temho
03-14-2007, 01:36 PM
Well honesty most people would have to do these multiple times over the course of several days, if not weeks to get them to the point where they're actually dangerous, since other wise you can just remember, oh wait, I listened to a recording for this. I know allot of these sound scary, but if your one of those people who can calm down and think in a bad situation, it's hard to remember that it's not real. Your not really bound, your not really being attacked etc.
I do have to add a bit of a disclaimer here though. There are two exceptions to this: IF your just really susceptible to suggestion/manipulation or if you listen to it over and over and over to the point where you completely forget that it isn't real when you in the trance. If either of these are the case than yes, it can be dangerous and you should only do it if someone you trust is around with the safety word.

Lucid dream report: Hasn't worked yet, but I only went through the audio a couple times. As I said, I have a tendency to be resistant to this kind of stuff (at least by others). What I might try is write it down as I'm listening to it, and repeat it to myself AS I'm listening to it. For some reason I'm better with self-hypnosis then getting hypnotized by others. Here's hoping for tonight.:D

Powerstrip
03-14-2007, 02:59 PM
I'm going to start with the intro lessons, see if it has any effect. If I think it does, I will try the cure Insomnia (I'm not insomniac, it's just I have trouble getting to sleep)

Rob
03-24-2007, 03:30 PM
I have downloaded three already, ones that I feel wouldn't affect me too much, just:
1:Better Guitar
2:Curse Swimmers Body
&3: EnchantedKeyboardCurse

I haven't listened to any yet, but I think that the Swimmer's Body and Better Guitar will just be a test for me of the hypnosis, then I'll try the other Curse, which seem like fun!

Dare861
03-24-2007, 10:59 PM
I have downloaded three already, ones that I feel wouldn't affect me too much, just:
1:Better Guitar
2:Curse Swimmers Body
&3: EnchantedKeyboardCurse

I haven't listened to any yet, but I think that the Swimmer's Body and Better Guitar will just be a test for me of the hypnosis, then I'll try the other Curse, which seem like fun!

Curses are heavy stuff dude. Be careful with that. Be VERY careful.

Glutgod
03-25-2007, 06:40 AM
Yea I tried some of this stuff I did Curesed crotch addict I listened to it when I fell asleep, but it had no effect, I might try something somebody has said works.

DareByrd
03-25-2007, 05:18 PM
i listened to the curse swimmers body last night...at first i didn't think it would work but when se started to count down i felt myself going under after he counted down my body got pretty stiff and hard to move(pretty weird stuff) then when i woke up this morning my leg hair wasn't as thick and i had been running all day and sure enough i was seeing a six pack like the fat had slid off my(just like they said) before i went out i checked my face and when i got back there was a deffinate change in the amount of scabs...even some of the scars those curses are some weird stuff if they work

Rob
03-25-2007, 05:24 PM
Frankly, I listened to BetterGuitar, and all these tapes are is simple psychology. The voice will repeat one thing "You will become more focused at the guitar" he repeats it so many times that a less intelligent person would believe that they did become more focused at the guitar.

Glutgod
03-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Yea that is true a person maby that is less intelligent or has less self faith will fall to these maby, but some one like me, no.

Musty 21
03-26-2007, 08:11 AM
I don't know how to lisen to one, so.... i'm not doing it lol, i can't :cool:

depp=noob=lol
03-26-2007, 09:16 AM
i agree with Rob

on the same site there are files wich let you pee instantly....
if you believe it you do it because you want it to be true
otherwise it wouldnt work

Glutgod
05-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Yea, I tried that pee instantly thing after drinking like 4 glasses of water, it didn't do anything, the only thing it did was instantly waist like 20 mins of my time.

money.m
05-29-2007, 09:55 PM
just went to the site will definatly try when alone

JackSpratt
06-02-2007, 04:26 PM
I think that while some of these websites should be taken with a pinch of salt, also should a lot of the replies to this topic. I think that these things will only work if you start listening to them and wanting for them to work. If you refuse that it will work even before turning it on, then there is no point and you might as well spend your time watching paint dry.

However I believe there is a strong case to be said for hypnotic tapes. Certainly I have found them extremely relaxing and, while I cannot be sure that I have personally been in a trance, I am sure that it is an achievable state through belief. I have only used one of the files on Warpmymind.com, interestingly I file I came across a while ago to do with beating insomnia. And, to any insomniacs out there, I would strongly suggest this website and others like it. Being put in a relaxed state while in bed is immensely helpful to overcoming a problem like that.

Hm, what else... well, I guess what i'm trying to say is, it's only worth it if you're willing to broaden your horizons and allow yourself to experience something new. And if you do manage to burn a track to a CD, turn off all the lights, lie in the bed quite comfortably and hit 'play'... then I'm sure that you might find yourself pleasantly surprised. If you can't do that (or worse, you refuse to clear your mind and listen calmly) then I find that just the slightest bit sad.

Toodle pip. :)

xatm092
06-30-2007, 08:49 AM
For all those having problems downloading, I have finally worked it out.

Don't click on the "premium" button, click on the name of the hypnotism.

timmy
06-30-2007, 10:36 AM
i tried these, i deffinly felt like i was in a trace, but the feelings his 'bestows' upon you dont live up to the real feeling i dont think. but some like 'to make you horny' might work really well ;D

dettale
07-08-2007, 08:19 AM
i tried one and i didnt evan get in anything close to a trance.
when he said that it would be hard to lift my arms it wasnt.

xatm092
07-08-2007, 01:56 PM
You must not go straight into a complex file. Use the induction files, until you are happy you are getting into a trance pretty quickly. If you don't believe it works, then search for confusion induction. Lots of people have reported this one knocked them out.

Seedsy
07-09-2007, 01:12 AM
ok i listened to every single induction tape, and then i listened to the horny tape, then i said screw it i'll try a curse.. and guess what.. it still didn't work. So i think it is different from person to person weither or not the are able to be influenced by hypnosis.

xatm092
07-09-2007, 04:07 PM
You have to want it to work.

Did you go into a trance at all?

And curse files must be listened to for a long time, at least once a day.

Seedsy
07-09-2007, 10:21 PM
well i wanted the curse to work lol it was the whenever i saw a womans.....

spitfire2
07-10-2007, 06:53 AM
you can not just take a hypnotic file and expect it to work you need to want it to work if you dont belieave it it isnt going to work

Tinkerbell_Baby
09-17-2007, 06:23 PM
I tried that strip one. I listened to it about 5 times and it works. I can't believe it. Although if anyone in real life know i night be in trouble.

Hampers
09-17-2007, 11:28 PM
I've tried many files on that site over probably a three year period. I like the idea of most of them, but I'll be scared off when a file works, or disappointed when it doesn't, so I don't have many left. Although I do get off on listening to them. Maybe I'm more interested in the idea of hypnosis rather than the actual thing. hmm...

sk0073r
09-21-2007, 07:54 AM
im trying the photographic memory one.. ill tell you in a few weeks how it is working for me.

patrickolee
11-10-2007, 02:22 AM
They've worked great for me. I've been listening for around 3 years now to various ones. I listened to webcam slut, which is how I discovered this website just recently! It does work.... but can take up a lot of your time

zeketheorc
11-10-2007, 07:38 AM
I am going to try some now

boy93
10-01-2008, 03:31 PM
==Mod Edit==

I want to scam people out of money

However if i am genuine, i should go here doobly-doo

They'll be able to help more than we can.

SubMissChievous
10-01-2008, 03:53 PM
well i have a problem when i went to this site i listened to curse AnalSlut and i need to remove it and when i pm'd the moderator he said that i have to pay 30 dollars.The problem is I have the money but because I'm in Egypt I can't Pay him now,please guys can anyone help?? I'll make a deal with anyone helps me but please write soon i can't wait I really need to remove itYou have already posted 3 threads in 3 different sections with this *sigh* Please will you await for someone to help you out with your problem why don't you take a few minutes of your time to read our rules? Thanks & please try to stick to the thread left in the lounge...

sexyman
02-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Hey I was browsing when I found this:
Link Removed
It claims that you will gain 1/8 of an inch in lenght every time you masterbate:D...

I'll try this 2marow and tell u the results

theHoboProfit
02-08-2009, 11:39 PM
I hope everybody realizes that if these work the removal files if they work are $30 a piece. So be careful you dont want to have to spend $500 on removals.

togepigirl
03-15-2009, 07:07 PM
does it work? I should try it.

tjm
03-15-2009, 07:16 PM
i have tried a few and i found that they did not work at all...not even a little bit. i did what they said...i dont know if i just did it wrong or what or if i tried the wrong ones

wtflol02@
07-04-2009, 11:37 AM
im a amatuer hypnotist but lately ive been on warp my mind and became addicted to it i thought it would be really humiliating to try one and it made me think that i was paranoid bout wetting the bed and its sed to me that it is so much safer wearing diapers to bed but now everytime i put diapers on and go to bed i pee in em and im too affraid not to wear em coz i dont wanna pee the bed and have my mum walk in and its hard enuf keeping the diapers a secret.

and ive also tried another warp my mind file that makes me has reprogrammed my brain to not clench my urinemuscles when i sneeze or lift heavy objects

EnigmaNZ
07-25-2009, 07:12 AM
I know how to hypnotise so use it all the time in real life on slaves. Great for creating lots of orgasms in your slave, at a touch or command. For withholding same, and other uses to numerous to mention.

walapalooo
07-25-2009, 01:08 PM
i only watched them once.. but i'll watch one vid a couple times and see what happens.

Powerstrip
07-25-2009, 05:39 PM
I know how to hypnotise so use it all the time in real life on slaves. Great for creating lots of orgasms in your slave, at a touch or command. For withholding same, and other uses to numerous to mention.

Tell us more. Do you think it's possible for you to do it over an MP3 (a getdare own version?) or do you do it in person with the whole swinging timepiece etc?

EnigmaNZ
08-03-2009, 04:39 PM
Who Can be Hypnotised - Most people that want to be can go to some level. You do have to put away any fear or doubt as this will be picked up by your subconcious and will affect the outcome. Young people are often easier to hyp as they are more open to experimenting anyway. Some people go deep at the first attempt, some never seem to let go enough to get past the light stage.

Levels - light is like a daydream where you are aware of what is going on but don't care. Simple tasks can be done but it is easy to resist. Medium is where you remember bits but it it is hard to. You can carry out more tasks automatically when commanded to and some post hyp suggestions, like, whenever someone posts 'lol' you laugh for 30 seconds regardless of whose is around etc. The deepest level is called somanbulism and it is similar to the level sleepwalkers are in. Total amnesia is normal after the event. Complicated tasks can be performed, eg, imagine now I am inserting a buttplug, feel it inside you, become aware of the texture, etc or whenever I say CUM to you, you must instantly have a massive orgasm, the feeling in your balls is so strong you shoot further than you ever have as your muscles involved with ejaculation work stronger, etc. Great to give a slave a dozen orgasms one after another till he is wiped out.

Dangers - none really from the hypnosis. You can't get stuck in it. Eventually you just drift into a normal sleep and wake yourself. The only real danger is that you are commanded to do something dangerous and go through with it, or a suggestion is given which continues to effect you later in an unintended way. Eg when you hear a particular song you behave in a certain way, or are unable to move your arms, so later you are out driving and the song comes on the radio. This type of suggestion needs to be qualified or removed after being initually used. Qualified means adding something like...this suggestion only works when you are in a safe enviroment, or only works when we are in contact online etc.

Will answer other questions later.

NIKOLAS3220
08-04-2009, 08:09 AM
I have tried "I-doser". I'm not sure that this can qualify as a hypnotizing thing.
The ones that I tried had some interesting results. Some people say that they do work some say they don't. I found that some ones work for me and others don't. The ones that did work on me were: ABomb (my favorite), !Rave!, Hash, Out of Body and Trip.

I don't remember the website but just type i-doser on Google and you should find it. The downside is that all of them require payment. I believe that there are some pirated ones though if you don't want to pay.

AsYouSay
09-15-2010, 05:29 PM
My favorite file from the warpmymind.com site is the "Email Slave" {Description: The listener will obey any commands they get in an email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget reading any commands with the words "MUST DO" in them. The file also encourages them to pass it on to others.}

womble
09-16-2010, 07:07 AM
I've used this file and it works on me. Even when I listern to it less it still works. I can also be triggered through pms.

The forgetting all about bit doesn't work me but the rest still does.

cjwill
09-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Can anyone tell be the link to any of these tapes they are talking about? PM here please.

metalchick
09-16-2010, 04:23 PM
I tried them before, but I've never had any results because I didn't try for long enough.
But last night, I downloaded a file (tentacle hentai, which I think is male oriented, but it still works for me...) and told myself i would give myself two weeks for it to work, and it actually partially worked the first time! I couldn't feel all the effects, but I couldn't believe it worked that quick!

yourslave1984
09-17-2010, 11:57 AM
i definatly really like the idea of this, and find it a massive turn on. if i ever get a real life owner it would be absolutly amazing if they could hypnotise me.

i downloaded the pleasure and punishment one yesterday (where i am compelld to strip then feel like i'm bound, then will feel my mistress give me 30 mins of pleasure, the hardest i've ever been but not cum, then 30 mins of pain, then she would put me in chastity for 12 hours and i wouldn't be able to cum for 12 hours and if i touch my cock i'd even feel the chastity device) but i listened to it one yesterday, and just had a two hour sleep with it playing through my headphones on repeat and still doesn't work.

but gonna keep trying as to be honest how amazing it would be and feel if it does work is worth a little of my time listening to it each day

submissive_puppy
09-18-2010, 03:40 PM
I tried that one too and I just felt something..|down there|...nothing else but I found some other very interesting tracks.