cheesy dude
11-30-2005, 12:40 PM
i don,t really have any punbishments for females but im thinkin:idea:

chain
11-30-2005, 02:08 PM
thxs man rite now her friend is walkin her on a leash like a dog naked

cheesy dude
12-01-2005, 11:25 AM
:| really how did you get her to do that?
i wouldnt lol

chain
12-02-2005, 02:01 PM
punishment r good but i just need things 2 make her do

blade
12-12-2005, 01:56 AM
:idea: >> http://www.angelfire.com/ult/masters/punishments.htm << :idea:
here you go!

halfblood
03-01-2006, 11:35 AM
force her to shave her head

halfblood
03-01-2006, 11:36 AM
make her be walked naked at a location where you know there are lots of guys that she knows

chain
03-02-2006, 07:00 PM
I had her get felt up by stranger in front of her friends.

mistress_naughty
03-10-2006, 12:57 PM
Fantastic, did she enjoy it ;)

chain
03-10-2006, 07:46 PM
She was embarrased. Like 6 people ended up feeling her up in 45 minutes.

rose1994
06-05-2006, 12:11 PM
Have her go to a public pool and dive in; once she's in have her take off all clothes. And stay like that until someone notices.

Iwilldodares07
06-05-2006, 03:58 PM
These are good, but I can't get to that site because my filter blocks it. Can you post the ideas? Also I need ideas for a male slave, I think he is 15 or so and I don't think he has limits. Thanks!

Glutgod
06-15-2006, 02:12 AM
The Master Resource
Punishment Ideas

As a master you should choose punishments that your slave is ok doing. Always require proof and don't ask the impossible.

> Long cords and belts work very well. Have your slave punish themselves on webcam. If no webcam have the slave show the results of the punishment with a digicam. Make sure the results look painful. Have your slave take a picture of what 25 hits looks like. Then gauge your punishments from there.
> Clothespins are everywhere and are a great punishment tool. One on each nipple for a predefined duration of time should work. They work great on a male member too.
> Have your slave shave their pubic region. Make them prove it with before and after pictures.
> Make your slave pour a bodily liquid over their head in the shower.
> Make your slave wear a set of clothes they dislike.
> Soap can be quite painful. Have your slave cut a half inch sliver of soap off a bar. Then have them insert the sliver into their male member. Make them keep it there for a few minutes. Urination will now be very painful.
> Ginger is a root used in cooking. When your slave shaves the skin off a small piece and inserts it into their anus it will be torture. A strong burning sensation will result. Ginger power does the same though to a much lesser degree. Be creative with this root.
> Have your slave cover a part of their body in toothpaste.
> Make your slave go a day with no food.
> Have your slave use a pair of panties or a diaper under their clothes all day. How about ware a sock used to catch cum.
> Have your slave "wet" themselves.
> Stop your slave from getting aroused. Try the slave genital collar. Get a cardboard tube and cut it down so it is only an inch long. Place staples in tube so inside is spiked. Now put tape on the outside so the staples don't come out. Next, slip the spiked tube over a flaccid male member. Move all the way up and duck tape in place. Now any sexual thoughts will remind your slave who the master is. Device will hurt but will not cause damage. Prevent slave from playing with self.
> Many household products can act as natural laxatives. Both store and home laxatives can be a great punishment tool.

Not mine these are from the sight.

Naga Sadow
10-27-2006, 09:30 PM
how do you go about finding a slave. this site seems like its all over the internet looking for a live in slave. any ideas