PDA

View Full Version : Deprivation Punishment

TrekBoy008
02-19-2007, 09:59 PM
If your slave is really into something, then a good punishment would seem to be denying the slave whatever it is that he/she is into for a certain period of time depending on the infraction. Also, a punishment shouldn't include something that the slave really enjoys, since that is contrary to the idea of punishing.

For example, if your slave is really into wedgies, then a good punishment might be to make the slave go a week without any sort of wedgies. A bad punishment would be to give the slave a really hard wedgie.

depp=noob=lol
03-18-2007, 05:01 AM
that is absolutly right trekboy008, but you have to know your slave good bfr trying this!

Glutgod
05-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Yea good stuff but don't deprive them from food!

speloda
04-19-2009, 09:06 AM
My last master once made me wear a blindfold for 24 hrs-which is certainly a kind of deprivation. It was very long 24 hrs- spent most of it just listening to the radio and trying not to bump into things. When my master found out i had the radio on to while away the boredom he made me do another 12 hrs in total silence!!!
This was absolutely no fun at all-but at the end of the day a punishment is meant to be just that-punishment!::(

Master Alex
05-21-2009, 10:58 AM
The most painful thing you can do to a slave is say the word "no!"

Caseopia
05-21-2009, 12:09 PM
Actually the mst painful thing you can do to a slave is..."Yes ^_^ ...I'm only joking...NO!!! Lol"

Mistress_Sexy
09-27-2009, 01:44 PM
i like this. ver y good thinking. i am a slave, also.

swiftsword
10-17-2009, 12:15 PM
I agree with this, I would say I'm sub and when I get a punishment I kinda want it to be that, cause then you get the satisfaction of pleasing the dom and not myself, which is partially what the sub is trying to do throughout the majority of the experience (I do sometimes like to be cheeky and get the punishments though).

Hope that sorta makes sense :D

HedKandii
12-20-2009, 06:34 PM
The best thing about having a punishment is after, you have to work damm hard to make it up to your master <3

blindfoldedslave
12-20-2009, 06:45 PM
Tho.. what if your fetish is sensory deprivation...?

Odiefrom
12-20-2009, 07:19 PM
Tho.. what if your fetish is sensory deprivation...?
Then the opposite would stand true. Overwhelming the senses, if done carefully, could serve as a punishment to those who enjoy it. For instance, blindfolding and earmuffing a slave, then bringing them to a bright, noisy part of a city, then removing the two items would cause a sudden overload. For an individual who likes things such as blindfolds, this could serve as punishment.