PDA

View Full Version : Me and the sleepover [fiction]

iAmiMe
05-29-2008, 07:45 PM
It was 8:30pm and I had just arrived at my new friend Jenny's house. Jenny was the new girl and seemed pretty nice- I thought. She had invited me over for a sleepover in the first 3 days I had met her. Of course, being 17, I agreed.

She lived a couple blocks away, so all I had to do was walk to her house. Stepping onto the driveway, Jenny greeted me. Without saying a word, she pulled me into the back yard, where I noticed her brother, standing their.

iAmiMe
05-29-2008, 07:51 PM
Sorry to make this short, but here ya go:

Jenny started to talk.
"Hey Casey, this is my brother Jack. He will be with us tonight."
"Huh?" I said.
"You see, tonight, you are going to be his slave."
"WHAT??"
"You heard me!" Jack replied. "Now, strip, or have these revealed to the world!"
He took out of his pocket a cell phone with me, stripping in the girls locker room.

"Fine."

Comments are appreciated.

pimpdaddy
05-29-2008, 10:39 PM
not bad at all

please go on

glue
05-30-2008, 09:11 AM
good i really like this

longer next time?

10/10

iAmiMe
06-01-2008, 05:46 PM
I began to strip, like he said.
"Now, lets go over some rules." Jimmy said.
"No:
Talking back
Questioning punishments. You must do everything I say, or you will be punished. Now, bend over."

I bent over to realize he had put his dick in my pussy and was fucking me. I moaned, but he just kept doing it harder, and harder. Finally he stopped.

"How did that feel?" He asked.
"It was-um.. okay.." I relpied.

"Jenny, lets go inside." He said. He grabbed my boobs and pussy and starting squeezing. He then picked me up and brought me to his room. Jenny followed. He placed me on his bed.

"We are going to have some fun, eh?" He said.
"No!" I screamed.
"Talking back are we? That deserves a punishment! Jenny, get the clothes pins."
She opened a drawer and took out 2 clothes pins and handed them to Jimmy. He clipped them onto my nipples. I screamed in pain. He laughed and took them off. Now, you must be a bit hungry. He put his huge dick in my mouth.
"Give me a blowjob. NOW!!" He demanded. I began to suck his dick. Finally, he took it out.

smilesmishy
06-13-2008, 03:50 AM
good i really like this

longer next time?

10/10

how could u give that tiny amount of writing 10/10 when uve given huge storys that were brilliant 5/10? this is good so far but not 10/10 more of a 6/10:eek:

SpikyToad
10-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Its Okay to start ive read better but its good 6/10

ddking
02-24-2010, 03:13 PM
9/10 but got worse to around 5/10

Sonia5
04-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Hay,
Having fun you got a good experience am i right.....

Female Libido Enhancement (http://FemaleLibidoReviews.org)

Platypus
04-08-2010, 07:23 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too fast. slow it down, write some more, add some characterization and background info, dialogue, etc., and focus on making it more interesting. he literally went to forcing her to give him a blowjob in twenty lines.

and yeah glue being the "simon cowell" of getdare giving this a 10/10? hes obviously not a simon cowell. i would say 5/10 max