PDA

View Full Version : Mess in a bag (single)

Lorna
05-25-2008, 08:58 PM
This is my first dice dare, inspired by the many messy dice dares on the site.

For this one you will need a large (and durable) trash bag.

If you only have flimsy trash bags, use two or more bags in layers to curb leakage.

The idea is to fill a trash bag with mess and then climb inside of it (WARNING: Do NOT cover your head with the bag or else you may suffocate!) :rolleyes:

Anyway, if you want, you can use a drawstring style bag and have a friend secure it loosely around your throat. But exercise caution here; pulling the drawstring too tightly can cut off oxygen.

Also, just in case the bag bursts, make sure you do this in the bath tub, unless you want a lot of mess all over the floor. ;)

Now that the safety warnings are out of the way :p let's get to the actual dare.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
~if you are missing any of the beverage, food or condiment items in the lists below, substitute by using at least two of the other items!~

First roll to see what you'll be wearing inside the bag:

1) your favorite outfit
2) a bikini (or guys, swim shorts)
3) underwear
4) a raincoat (lol, don't ask)
5) nude
6) nude

Then roll for what type of beverage will be in the bag (use your own judgment for how much of the liquid to use):

1) soda
2) milk
3) orange juice
4) chocolate milk or hot chocolate (at room temperature)
5) mixture of milk and soda (GROSS! :o)
6) every item on the list!

Next roll to see what type of food items will be in the bag:

1) tuna, salmon, or some other type of fish
2) baked beans
3) ground up sausage or hot dogs
4) yogurt and eggs
5) at least 2 bars of butter
6) a bunch of grapes, strawberries or watermelon

Next roll to see what condiments will be in the bag:

1) jelly / jam
2) peanut butter
3) ketchup
4) honey
5) mustard or mayonnaise
6) salsa

Finally roll to see what you will do once you're in the bag:

1) roll around in the mess, making sure to spread it all over you, including your face

2) eat at least 6 pieces of the food that are in the bag; if you're too grossed out to eat the stuff, smash it in your face and drench your hair with it

3) masturbate with the items in the bag, inserting any solid items in your vagina (girls) or anus (guys).

4) step out of the bag and then get back into it face-first so that your legs are sticking out of the top and your head is buried in the mess--be careful not to stay in the mess if you begin to have difficulty breathing

5) pee and poop in the bag and smear the poop all over yourself

6) # 2 & # 5

Penalty if the bag bursts or if you chicken out of any of the above dares:

1) wallow in the mess, making sure to cover yourself completely, and do not shower for at least 6 hours

2) take the bag with the mess and sleep inside of it-- with your head and neck outside of the bag! (if the bag burst open, gather as much of the mess as you can into the center of the bag and then carry it in a bundle to your bedroom and sleep on the bag with the sides folded on top of you)

3) take a large cup full of the mess and portion it out into a freezer tray--use the ice cubes that are formed to "chill" all your drinks for at least 3 days

4) take three pairs of underwear out of your dresser--gather small handfuls of the mess and smear the insides of your underwear with it--those are the underwears you'll be wearing for the next three days

5) every day for the next three days, you are allowed to shower as normal, but (AFTER) each shower, you must spread some of the mess over your inner thighs, your genitals, your butt, and your chest

6) sucks for you--all of the above!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments or suggestions welcome! This is my first dice dare, so I'm open to any suggestions! Also, I'm aware that this isn't a brand new idea, so please don't say I'm trying to steal someone else's idea.

uareapossum
05-25-2008, 09:08 PM
very well done. Very original idea :clap:

Ghost
05-25-2008, 09:24 PM
awesome... good i have to try it

legoguy314
05-26-2008, 10:08 PM
sounds fantastic ill have to try it later

Officelover
05-29-2008, 01:33 PM
Awesome! I'm serious this is very new, very very cool!

Zeromus
05-29-2008, 04:39 PM
Everybody's a critic, so here's my two cents.

penny 1: Bad for tall people

penny two: oooh its shiny...never you mind. just go about this good dare while i feast my eyes on this gem.

Lorna
05-30-2008, 11:07 AM
i see your point aron :) but there's two possible solutions for tall people: bend your knees, or get an extra tall trash bag, or both :p

thanks for your comment though. i always appreciate honest replies :)

Zeromus
05-30-2008, 11:28 AM
fair enough. still distracted by the shiny penny though

chrism
05-30-2008, 03:27 PM
Yeah, good dice dare this is what got:

First roll to see what you'll be wearing inside the bag:

2) a bikini (or guys, swim shorts)

Then roll for what type of beverage will be in the bag

1) soda

Next roll to see what type of food items will be in the bag:

4) yogurt and eggs

Next roll to see what condiments will be in the bag:

4) honey

Finally roll to see what you will do once you're in the bag:

3) masturbate with the items in the bag, inserting any solid items in your vagina (girls) or anus (guys).

Really glad there were no solids in the bag! Still have some of the honey stuck to me though.

MessyDaresWanted
06-02-2008, 05:10 AM
Brilliant dice dare, cant try it yet but definately will!!

kabuto
06-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Anyway, if you want, you can use a drawstring style bag and have a friend secure it loosely around your throat. But exercise caution here; pulling the drawstring too tightly can cut off oxygen.

How do you draw the string if your arms and hands are inside the bag? ;)

Lorna
06-03-2008, 02:40 PM
How do you draw the string if your arms and hands are inside the bag? ;)

that's why i said "have a friend secure it" :)

kabuto
06-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Haha missed that both times I read it.