PDA

View Full Version : Punsihment for un-authorised orgasm

bigwig
05-24-2008, 10:24 AM
Make your slave have an orgasm and then as they cum carry on with the the stimulation until you are convinced your pleading, squealing slave means what they say. Best done with your slave bound. A strong vibrator is great for this or by hand. The memory of this is should be enough to keep most slaves in control. Oh! and you know what they should do with the goooeey stuff!!!!!

allieallieoxenfree
06-10-2008, 07:09 PM
This is really good, she won't even want to think about cumming for days. I think she would be more sore if you did this with penetration.

balletBEAUTY
06-10-2008, 08:27 PM
This happened to me a couple years ago. My boyfriend at the time used a vibrator, his dick, and his hand. It was amazing, but mentally and physically exhausting. I've never looked at him quite the same since then and we've always shared an inside joke about it - we're good friends now and he's perpetually trying to figure out if he's gay or straight, which is why we broke up. Good guy. Lots of sex. Lots of orgasms.

Scene_Slave
07-17-2013, 06:41 PM
My Master's used this punishment on me before... there was a vibrator inside me, on high for what seemed like hours, not to mention he used his fingers, dick, and at one point he put a butt plug in me. I couldn't even count how many times Master made me cum...my pussy felt raw.

Sexdemon
07-19-2013, 10:33 PM
Mu slave loves this, every time i fuck her, she orgasms like 4-5 times, then when im exhausted, i pull out a vibrator. and go for another 5 orgasms. afterwards she is exhausted but she loved it and we may do that again and again in our sessions.

i also found that 2 vibrators are far better than just 2 times normal vibrators. when i used those, she was moaning, screaming, panting and loving it.