PDA

View Full Version : Nifty Action List

Officelover
05-23-2008, 01:51 PM
I started a ldice dare, and I'll finish that one later. But this is one where the dare should specify what should be worn or not. If not wear whatever you've got on. Have fun! Now here are the actions.

Roll one die to find what type of dare you'll do

1- Lame / Common
2- Messy/ Disgusting
3- Embarrasing
4- Humiliating
5- Long term
6- Public

LAME / COMMON DARES

2: Bark like a dog.
3: Lick the floor.
4: Kiss the player on your right.
5: Kiss the player on your left.
6: Kiss every player in the room.
7: Put your finger in the toilet.
8: Put your hand in the toilet, and flush.
9: Go outside and scream "I'm an idiot!"
10: Answer 3 truths regardless what they are. If the group thinks you lied on any one of them, you do seven dares regardless of what they are. Fail one of those, do eight, and so on and so forth.
11: Pick any of these.
12: Roll again, and do a messy / disgusting dare instead

MESSY / DISGUSTING

2: Drink a cup of hot sause.
3: Group mixes and six things together. You eat. Bon Appetite!
4: Put 5 ice cubes down your underwear.
5: Group puts chocolate sauce in a ring all around toilet seat. You lick it off.
6: Group puts hot sauce in a ring all around toilet seat. You lick it off.
7: Volunteer of opposite (or same, group's choice) sex has quick melting candy in their mouth. You have to get it out as fast as possible, using only your mouth. What are you waiting for?!
8: Roll a die:
1: Honey
2: Speggheti
3: Mud
4: Jelly
5: Liquid soap
6: Peas
Put whatever you got in your underwear for 5 minutes.
9: Every time you say the word 'I' for the rest of the game, add a little group decided household substance to your (guys) underwear, or (girls) bra.
10: Go into a bathroom, and get completely naked. If you want (must) to have your, uh, private parts covered, take some mud, and coat them now. Until the next turn, stay like this. If the mud comes off, too bad!
11: Choose one
12: Roll again and do that in the 'embarrasing' section

EMBARRASING

2: Go to Library, find dirtiest book they have, than go to childrens section and ask to check it out.
3: Go to Library, check out baby books.
4: Go to church/ religious service in worsh clothes you have (or before go splatter paint on them)
5: Go to the mall, tell everybody you see with blonde hair a blonde joke.
6: Go to the mall, scream a group decided phrase 10 times, in ten different place (e.g. "I'm a chicken! MOO!")
7: Go to the mall, sing a group written short musical number, with choreographed dance moves. Keep on singing and dancing until joins in. Then ask them what the heck they are doing.
8: In the middle of your next important meeting, start singing everything your saying, (e.g. singing, 'Our product is really great!').
9: Give the next stranger you see a handwritten note saying something along the lines of, "Agent 009, this is the Lark (Agent 002). I am counting on you to do this secret mission... ".
10: In a highly urban area, where many people blare rap music, spend a half an hour following one of these people playing rap in your car, blaring classical (Beethoven works best)
11: Choose one.
12: Roll gain and do that one on the Humiliating dares

HUMILIATING

2: Next time you and your BF/GF are together in public, starty making out with them.
3: Go someplace in only a diaper, jacket, and baby's bonnet. If no diapers are available, well bad luck.
4: Go to work as above.
5: What ever a group decide person says to you say back in a squeaky high, mocking voice.
6: Don't talk an entire day at work. If you have to you can use a prerecorded message in a crackly voice saying that you have laringitis.
7: Come into work and give everybody in the office a hug.
8: Chant nursery rhymes at work.
9: Do the opposite of what everyone says all day. If anybody asks you why say it's opposite day.
10: Pick one of these
11: Pick any three of these.
12: Roll Again, and do one of the Long term ones.

LONG TERM

(Roll two dice. The first describes what action, and the second is to tell you for how long.)

1- Shave your head.
2- All showers must be in cold water.
3- Do not eat meat.
4- Whenever someone asks you a question first give a smart-aleky answer.
5- Do not greet anyone.
6- Chose any one

1- 3 Days
2- 1 Week
3- 3 Weeks
4- 1 Month
5- 3 Months
6- Group decides, but must be under 6 months.

PUBLIC

(Roll One Die)

(All are done naked)

1: Stay in your house, with all windows open.
2: Walk outside, around your house 3 times.
3: Tie yourself to a tree.
4: Go to a house in a far away neighborhood, ring doorbell, demand your watch back, say you feel naked without it, run away.
5: Do 100 Jumping Jacks around your house.
6: Do all of them.

Have fun!

Zeromus
05-23-2008, 02:25 PM
methinks number 9 on the messy section would be easy for those of us who refer to ourselves (likely not a word) in third person. me says you have done a good job.

Officelover
05-23-2008, 04:38 PM
Methanks you for the kind words!

kabuto
05-24-2008, 06:59 AM
Most of it is brilliant, except nobody is going to shave their head

Officelover
05-24-2008, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the advice. Noted.

janeywestwood
05-26-2008, 09:11 AM
I thought it was really good, so did it 3 times!

I had to:
lick the floor
take cold showers for 3 days
put liquid soap in my underwear.

Well done (+rep)

Officelover
05-27-2008, 12:45 PM
Thank you for the kind words.:)