PDA

View Full Version : At home dice dare [Single][PG]

Shiney
05-12-2008, 04:24 PM
While this dice dare works better for guys than girls, girls can do this too. I recommend that girls doing this dress on the slutty side in order to make this fair. This can be done when you are alone, or when your family is at home, which ever one is more your style. Bonus points featured in some dares below can be translated into free high fives

1. Clothing

1. Panties and a bra
2. Animal outfit (e.g. bunny ears and a bunnytail) or if you don't have an animal outfit, any halloween costume.
3. Panties, a bra, and a dress
4. Panties, a bra, a mini-skirt, and a low-cut shirt
5. A mini-skirt, a bra with extra stuffing, and a low-cut shirt (NO panties!)
6. Panties, a bra with extra stuffing, short-shorts, and any girly shirt

2. Shoes

1. Flats
2. Flip-flops
3. Low heels
4. Boots
5. High heels
6. Knee high socks, stockings, or pantyhose

3. Extras (guys)
1. A wig
2. Blush and a wig
3. Blush and lipstick
4. A wig, blush, and lipstick
5. A wig, blush, lipstick, and jewelry
6. A wig, blush, lipstick, jewelry, a purse (filled with appropriate girl materials), and a tampon in your ass.

3. Extras (girls)
1. Heavy slutty make-up
2. A wig
3. Style your hair in a ridiculous manner.
4. Put a tampon up your ass
5. Put on lipstick like you were a two-year old (smudged and messy)
6. Wear excessive amounts of jewelry

4. Location, location, location

1. Bathroom
2. Your room
3. A sibling's room
4. Free choice
5. In front of your room
6. Living room

5. What to do

1. Play with yourself, making as much noise as possible. You must play with yourself for at least ten minutes, but you're not allowed to orgasm unless you've played with yourself for twenty minutes
2. Give a random item a blow job for 7 minutes.
3. Tie yourself up and stay that way for 20 minutes. A gag gets you bonus points
4. Pose and than hold still for 15 minutes. You can blink and breathe, but do not move anything else.
5. Read a book for 15 minutes. When you're reading an odd numbered page, spread your legs wide open. I mean WIDE open.
6. Dance like no one's watching. You have to bust a move for 15 minutes. Loud music gets you bonus points.

Robert_Z_man
05-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Good Dare I enjoyed it very much, Heres what i got

6. Knee high socks, stockings, or pantyhose
6. A wig, blush, lipstick, jewelry, a purse (filled with appropriate girl materials), and a tampon in your ass.
1. Bathroom
4. Pose and than hold still for 15 minutes. You can blink and breathe, but do not move anything else.

ExtremeDiceDare101
07-03-2008, 04:06 PM
ahh im a guy btw

Clothing:

Shoes
5. High heels

Extras

4. My girlfriend who made me do this made me go to the mall for the entire day like 6 hours...

What to Do
5. Read a book for 15 minutes. When you're reading an odd numbered page, spread your legs wide open. I mean WIDE open.

she made me go to borders at the mall and sit in a chair and read for 15 minutes. then she made me go shopping with her and shit dressed up as a fucking girl.... =/ but i love her :D

crookedcard12
07-05-2008, 10:01 AM
Clothing:
Shoes
1. Flats
Extras
What to do
3. Tie yourself up and stay that way for 20 minutes. A gag gets you bonus points

I used my sister's clothes, room and accesories. I also used my sisters dirty underwear as a gag. Fun dare I enjoyed it very well.

Ash08
07-09-2008, 12:24 PM
perhaps you could add some punishments for failing to do what was rolled? Other than thats it is excellent
ill do it tomorrow

garbonzo222
07-10-2008, 10:28 AM
that was an awesome dice dare....i did it and i got the dare where you have to masturbated loudly for 10 minutes...i only made it to about 2min because i was so excited

Shiney
07-18-2008, 01:28 PM
I'm not very good with punishments. I mean, it has to be within one's limits, but not something to look forward to. It's got to scare you enough into completing the assignment, while still being doable.

Canadian fun
01-06-2009, 03:25 PM
4-(i didn't want to wear shoes, just hate the feel of them)-6-2.
So in a bra panties, miniskirt, lowcut top, bluch and lipsticki have to give a blowjob to somthing in the room for 7 minutes. I did it andnearly got caught by someone outside.

Coyote
01-14-2009, 09:15 PM
I will do this sometime soon I got 3 2 2. 4 6

RareLyon
02-20-2009, 06:38 AM
3 + 1 + 5 + 4 + 4 + 6

Panties, Bra & Dress
Flats
A wig, blush, lipstick & jewellery
Free Choice - probably my room
Tie yourself up and stay for 20 mins (:O) gag for bonus points.

I'll do the gag too.

This is really well put together. Nice.

burrowfielddog
02-20-2009, 07:34 AM
1. Clothing

2. Animal outfit (e.g. bunny ears and a bunnytail) or if you don't have an animal outfit, any halloween costume.
Skin tight skeleton suit. Black with the bones. Skull mask
2. Shoes

4. Boots
green wellingtons

3. Extras (guys)
3. Blush and lipstick
ok, but a bit pointless underthe mask

3. Extras (girls)
6. Wear excessive amounts of jewelry
dog collar, hemp, coral+sharktooth, dog-tags, 3 gold chains, 3 watches (2 on left=dominant hand), 1 clip on earring (right)
4. Location, location, location

3. A sibling's room
he'll kill me. again

5. What to do

1. Play with yourself, making as much noise as possible. You must play with yourself for at least ten minutes, but you're not allowed to orgasm unless you've played with yourself for twenty minutes

back shortly. Have the house to myself but mother usually gets in between 230 and 3pm.

monk
02-20-2009, 03:28 PM
1. Panties and a bra
4. Boots
6. Living room
6. Dance like no one's watching. You have to bust a move for 15 minutes. Loud music gets you bonus points.

So dancing in my living room in nothing but boots, panties and a bra.... This should be impressive :)