PDA

View Full Version : Female dice dare

Messy Dare
05-08-2008, 11:10 AM
1. Wear a mid length dress (it cant unfasten easily at the top and must be fairly tight at the top, so as to make access to your bra more difficult) and give yourself a bra-connection wedgie with regular panties and go on a bus ride. Do you dare to take the wedgie out? The more daring can put put a thong (smaller the better) under their panties for an even better wedgie.

2. Wear some panties that are too small for the day.

3. Put a bannana in the back of your panties for the day. Split the bannana up into say two or three pieces but don't mush it up. Now don't take it out till you go to bed for any reason. Enjoy sitting down as usual during the day!

4. Wear some jeans and have a glass of water. Now wait till you need to pee and go to a park where there are people. You can either pee through your jeans or you can try and find somewhere and take off your jeans completely (not just down to the ankles) and pee through your panties.

5. Put a chocolate bar your panties of the day.

6. Pee through your panties in a public toliet.

DaniBlonde
05-09-2008, 08:35 PM
i rolled four, gonna have to go take a walk in the park tomorrow :P

Bebe_Gurl
05-09-2008, 08:59 PM
I rolled 5. I Do love chocolate! And this is a good dice dare.

hotlilhunny
05-20-2008, 09:39 AM
I got 2! Have them on right now. hehe

dared to perfection
05-20-2008, 10:29 AM
i like this dare, shame i am a man, but don't worry you don't have to make an alternate version i'm wussing out of this one.

bebe and dani any feedback of how it went??

Bebe_Gurl
05-29-2008, 09:17 PM
i like this dare, shame i am a man, but don't worry you don't have to make an alternate version i'm wussing out of this one.

bebe and dani any feedback of how it went??

Well it melted after about 20 minutes, but then, after about 2 or 3 hours, it started to get crusty and stick. And then it stayed crusty and sticky. My verdict is chocolate is more fun to eat than stick down your pants!:p

cr_ruby_1314
06-17-2008, 02:47 PM
Well it melted after about 20 minutes, but then, after about 2 or 3 hours, it started to get crusty and stick. And then it stayed crusty and sticky. My verdict is chocolate is more fun to eat than stick down your pants!:p

be careful not to get an infection~

I didn't know that before and used a lolipop... I was okay but it was dangerous when I think back to it =9

and yes melted sugar in ur pants is uncomfortable =9 but it was kinda fun =3

p.s. if u need anti-infection cream they're available on the shelves in most drug stores (ex. shoppers, health section in no frills, etc.)