PDA

View Full Version : fun with candles

Kinshin
05-07-2008, 06:09 PM
so I took a quick look around here and havent seen anything about playing with candles. I for one think they're fun to play with alone, or with someone else.

just imagine having your partner tied up, dripping hot wax over her breast and.... ok I'll be quiet now before I start getting too many ideas lol.

also for solo play you can tie the candle somewhere above you, light it, and perhaps cuff your hands behind your back :) most people after every drop will try to move out of the way, but if you're tied and cant run away, all you'll manage to do is to give the wax a fresh new place to land :D

just a thought

TensionRoom101
05-08-2008, 03:46 AM
Please make sure you test the candles first, and check the petroleum content. Too high is tres bad.

Candles are great fun to use- I use them a lot on my subs- but they can cause severe burns that leave permanent scarring, and it s/he is in subspace they'll not be able or willing to stop you.

Mike

Stripperman
05-14-2008, 02:55 PM
Please make sure you test the candles first, and check the petroleum content. Too high is tres bad.
Mike

What is a good level for this purpose, what do you recommend.

Oreo_here
05-14-2008, 03:07 PM

Candles are great fun to use- I use them a lot on my subs- but they can cause severe burns that leave permanent scarring, and it s/he is in subspace they'll not be able or willing to stop you.

Mike

Last time I was ordered to use a candle I marked myself. I don't think I would use one again after that. Cautious of the things now!

Merlin
05-14-2008, 08:11 PM
Last time I was ordered to use a candle I marked myself. I don't think I would use one again after that. Cautious of the things now!Yea candles can leave marks that is why it is so important to use the right ones, like tensionroom101 already said.
There are 3 things that will determine the temperature, the colour, the material they are made of and the distance from the candle to your skin. For colours the rule is simple, bright colours will be colder than dark colours as they will "store" less of the heat. This means a white candle will always be less hot than a red or even black candle (same material) For materials there are basically paraffin, stearin and beeswax (and some others but they are not used that often). Basically you can say that paraffin is the coldest wax that will not leave any real marks, stearin is hotter and can burn the skin you should not use stearin candles as long as you don't know what you are doing and even then be careful. The Hottest wax is beeswax, it is way to hot and will leave marks, never use beeswax for wax play!
So for beginners i would recommend to get white (!) paraffin candles like tea lights (look at the label and check the prize as paraffin candles are the cheapest candles you can get). The wax will have a stinging effect but it wont harm you even if you use it at a close distance.

Tip for the masters: Test the candle by dripping 1-2 drops on yourself (if posible)

Kinshin
05-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Yea candles can leave marks that is why it is so important to use the right ones, like tensionroom101 already said.
There are 3 things that will determine the temperature, the colour, the material they are made of and the distance from the candle to your skin. For colours the rule is simple, bright colours will be colder than dark colours as they will "store" less of the heat. This means a white candle will always be less hot than a red or even black candle (same material) For materials there are basically paraffin, stearin and beeswax (and some others but they are not used that often). Basically you can say that paraffin is the coldest wax that will not leave any real marks, stearin is hotter and can burn the skin you should not use stearin candles as long as you don't know what you are doing and even then be careful. The Hottest wax is beeswax, it is way to hot and will leave marks, never use beeswax for wax play!
So for beginners i would recommend to get white (!) paraffin candles like tea lights (look at the label and check the prize as paraffin candles are the cheapest candles you can get). The wax will have a stinging effect but it wont harm you even if you use it at a close distance.

Tip for the masters: Test the candle by dripping 1-2 drops on yourself (if posible)

good info :) thanks.. I've always been curious about all the differences just never took the time to actually study them... I know that beeswax is very hot burning... just didnt know about the others :)

once you find the candle that best suits you... they really are alot of fun :D atleast thats just my .02c

Swisstony
05-15-2008, 05:09 AM
By myself is great. Doggy style inserted and lit. And I see if I can cum before I have to put the candle out :D

Oreo_here
05-19-2008, 11:53 AM
Yea candles can leave marks that is why it is so important to use the right ones, like tensionroom101 already said.

No wonder then! I used either red or Black. Think it was red though!

Night-1991
05-19-2008, 12:28 PM
Normal tea light candles are a best bet, i have alot of them around the house, or buy some candles from a sex shop, they will be safe, otherwise they wouldn't of stocked em'

Where to pour the wax?, hm, for male slaves the genital area seems an obvious spot, for female slaves the clit is obvious too.

But hey, it's best to find the correct part of the body, some people get off having wax poured onto them.

And yeah, masters and mistresses should pour some of the wax on their own hand first before doing it to their slave, just to make sure it won't burn them bad.

Slaveboy.
12-21-2008, 05:52 AM
Speaking from my own experience in this area. Merlin's guide is more of a rule of thumb to candles. For example the first candle i ever used was red, it it felt almost pliable at room temperature (i think this factors into it also) when i used it it was the lowest temperature candle Ive ever used.
From this i got head strong and tried another white paraffin candle from the same height as the red one i used previously and got a very nasty surprise :eek: when i received a very nasty burn on my chest from it :(
so just adding my advice to this thread. when trying a candle for the first time always test it from the greatest possible height first and don't be an idiot like me
after this mistake i read into it a little and HIGHLY EXPERIENCED uses do use bees wax candles but as there burning temperature is feeble in comparison to paraffin DO NOT rush into this.
but besides this Ive found candles to be very fun and pleasurable and if your curious and enjoy even low amounts of pain try it out (from as high as possible then work down if this is not satisfactory) and have fun :)

Officelover
12-21-2008, 07:07 AM
I don't know if I can candle this. :D

Zeromus
12-21-2008, 12:18 PM
I don't know if I can candle this. :D

The thought is not very rewaxing.

Officelover
12-21-2008, 02:47 PM
Well wick one is it?

lucky
12-21-2008, 02:59 PM
well (sorry being in a hurry and not reading everything from above today): before testing on a slave, test on yourself. I dont know any candles leaving marks but if it is mentioned above I consider it is possible to be true. So: just test one drop on yourself and check height, temperature, before using as a punishment. Hmm birthday candles in stores seems just warm...

Zeromus
12-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Well wick one is it?

This just lights my fire...

Officelover
12-21-2008, 06:06 PM
Sure thing, hot stuff.:)

SubMissChievous
12-21-2008, 06:10 PM
@Zeromus, Officelover & Davros: Okay this is all fun but not exactly very contributive to the original post...

Maybe try to set up some kind of Lounge game for this? :)

Seven7Dust
02-07-2009, 12:36 AM
For guys, one solo twist on a candle I've always enjoyed is having the candle inserted anally while you lay on your tummy.

Position the candle so that it'll drip onto the bottom of your balls.

Now I've always made myself lay there until I cum, with my hands and feet tied spread eagle. As a guy, humping a mattress takes a long time but eventually I can do it... not before I've felt quite a bit of wax land on me though!

mistress_p
02-07-2009, 03:40 AM
For guys, one solo twist on a candle I've always enjoyed is having the candle inserted anally while you lay on your tummy.

Position the candle so that it'll drip onto the bottom of your balls.

Now I've always made myself lay there until I cum, with my hands and feet tied spread eagle. As a guy, humping a mattress takes a long time but eventually I can do it... not before I've felt quite a bit of wax land on me though!

I really like this idea! I will certainly be making my slave try it.