PDA

View Full Version : Messy Extreme Dice Dare

Leellu
05-01-2008, 08:30 PM
First one ever for me, and first one playing! Play it in the bath for easy clean up!

Clothing:

1) Nude
2) Bathing suit
3) Underwear
4) Stockings or tight pants
5) Tight shirt
6) Fully clothed

In the bath already:

1) Empty
2) Water
3) Three cups of oil
4) Two cups of oil, a can of soup and a can of pop
5) A bottle of shampoo and three cups of water
6) Chocolate syrup and whip cream

What to bring in with you: (If clothed, put inside clothing... if nude, pour over yourself)

Roll for number of items of the following list.

1) 3 Ice cubes
2) A scoop of ice cream
3) A can of baked beans
4) A warm chocolate bar
5) Tooth paste
6) Hair gel

Extreme tasks to be preformed before normal tasks. (Optional level)

1) Eat as much items as possible after they're mixed, then throw them back up into the bath. (Don't preform if using shampoo. If so, roll again.)
2) Give yourself an enema with the items plus 6 eggs. Release it into the bath.
3) Give yourself an enema and release it onto your face, mouth open. Spit it into the bath.
4) Pee yourself while cupping the items against your privates. Lick your hands after.
5) In doggy style, pee and poo yourself. Use your hands to clean yourself. Mix your poo in with the items.
6) Collect your pee and poo in a container, then attempt to chug them. If successful, move on to next tasks. If you puke them up or unable to finish, give yourself an enema to finish cleaning yourself out.

Tasks:

1) Massage the items into your skin and hair. Roll again too.
2) Masturbate in the items, pushing as much of them into your holes as possible.
3) Eat a handful of the items. Fill bath with warm water and soak as you would normally. (Don't do with shampoo, roll again if you have this. If bath is already full of water, skip refilling it.)
4) Give yourself a facial with the items, masturbate, and finish your facial with your own juices.
5) Lay face down in the items, only raising your head for air. Masturbate under you.
6) Masturbate close to orgasm three times. Never finish.

Now clean yourself up!

Leellu
05-01-2008, 08:35 PM
I got 2 5 1 5 6 6:

Bathing suit, shampoo and water, one item which is a tube of tooth paste, chug my pee and poo and masturbate but not finish three times.

The shampoo was really slippery and burned a little (it was teatree oil shampoo). The toothpaste was okay except for near my pussy and ass. I tried to chug the mixture but I kept gagging and coughing, so I made myself throw up to get out of it. Lol? And now I'm sexually frustrated from no orgasm.

Have fun guys!

Zeromus
05-03-2008, 03:02 PM
i will do this, however to have a bit more fun i want the next poster to determine my outcome.

05-03-2008, 03:57 PM
My dice command you:
1 3 1 6 2

Zeromus
05-03-2008, 04:52 PM
ok just 1 question. how does that work with the # of things to take in with you?

DaniBlonde
05-05-2008, 08:53 PM
okay well this dare was assisted by Strict Master with his add ons :P
So i wore black bra and panties with 3" heels, into a tub filled with choco sauce(also in bra) and whip cream(also down panties), warm choco bar in pussy and ice cream on ass, ate choco bar instead of extreme(against limits), massaged items into my skin and hair, then came close to cumming three times, and wrote this frustrated....