PDA

View Full Version : Humiliation Dice [Single R]

zephyrnem
04-17-2008, 09:00 PM
Roll one die. That tells you how many times you get to play.

1-2 Easy
3-4 Not So Easy
5-6 Good LUCK!

Easy

1. Go shopping barefoot in cutoffs and the smallest t-shirt you own. Shop for an hour at a big-box (wal-mart) type store.

2. Go to the nearest park during the day. Sit on a bench. Slowly suck each of your bare toes.

3. Go to the post office and mail a letter, and ask about how to get a post office box wearing only a swimsuit.

4. Go to a store and just before you go in dump a gallon or a bucket of water over your head. Purchase paper towells.

5. Use a public bathroom barefoot, wash your feet ( do not dry) before you leave.

6. Next time you go get fast food, eat inside and *accidentally* spill a full pop all over yourself. The whole, full cup. (Best way: Reach under the table for something you've dropped...set the cup on the edge so you can bump it with your head when you get up)

Not So Easy

1. Go into a public restroom clothed, come out wearing only your underwear.

2. Walk around a block wearing only a pair of pants and a shirt (barefoot). After walking around once, pee your pants and walk around again.

3. Strip naked for five minutes outside (your choice of location)

4. Strip naked in a car for 10 minutes

5. Stand on a busy corner in a swimsuit (or underwear for the more daring) pour a whole bottle cooking oil over your head then massage it in your skin, making a big show of it. Spend at least ten minutes enjoying yourself.

6. Spend the next 24 hours wearing only overalls. Visit at least 3 public places. Overalls ONLY !

Good LUCk

1. Strip naked have a friend decide how far you have to walk before you can get your clothes back.

2. Bathe naked using a public toilet. Leave your clothes in the bathroom, do not dry yourself. You may cover yourself with one towel when you leave.

3. Go to a store. Buy Brown Sugar, Applesauce, Peanut Butter, Orange Juice and brownie or cake mix. As you leave...go into the parking lot, strip to your underwear and dump the orange juice over your head, then the applesauce, peanut butter, brown sugar and brownie mix. All containers must be emptied onto yourself. You must spend the next hour in the state you are in with no cleaning and no clothes. Before you are allowed to clean yourself or get any clothes, you must orgasm.

4. Put on a pair of cut-offs and t shirt only. Stand outside. Put your hands on your head and feet, legs together. Now pee. Then...start walking away from your house. You may only stop when you orgasm. When you orgasm you may remove the cut-offs and then walk (run!) home. If you must stop walking to orgasm then every minute you spend stopped you must add on to the amount of time you walk away from your starting point. (spend 5 minutes to orgasm, then you must take off your shorts [as soon as you orgasm] walk 5 minutes further away and then turn around and [run] home)

5. Get in your car naked. You may only go home and get dressed after you suck three different people's toes. (friends or strangers...doesn't matter)

6. Do all good LUCK Dares twice in the next 24 hours.

elle12701
04-26-2008, 10:29 PM
i did this earlier today and was so fun...
i got "not so easy"
i stripped naked in a car for 10 min.
i thought that was a little boring so i took it to the next step. i decided to roll once in each of the other two categories.

in easy i got: Go to a store and just before you go in dump a gallon or a bucket of water over your head. Purchase paper towels.

in good luck (only did it once): strip naked and have a friend decide how far you must walk. so first i drove naked to a walmart. then put on just a towel. i got wet and bought paper towels. then walked hame naked