PDA

View Full Version : The Cum Game [Group][R]

NJTallGuy
04-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Ok, hey everyone, I've been busy with life lately and trying to get back involved with the site, so here's my idea for a dice game:

I guess this can be played with anywhere from 2 - well any number of people (can you say party game?)

Everyone sit in a circle (recommend boy-girl alternating) and roll one die until lowest number is achieved and that person starts. Play goes to the left.

Roll 1 die: (Anything removed is put in a center pile)
1 - Remove all clothes above waist
2 - Remove pants
3 - Remove socks/shoes
4 - Remove underwear
5 - Take one item (must be anyone elses) back from the center pile and wear it where it should go.
6 - Take the item of your choice off of the person to your right and wear it, but not until you give one item you are wearing to the person on your left who must wear it.
(WHEN YOU ARE COMPLETELY NAKED YOU MAY MOVE DOWN TO THE NEXT SET OF DICE ROLLS)

NAKED ROLLS (A MAXIMUM OF 3 TIMES PER PLAYER ON THIS SET - IF YOU'RE THE LAST PERSON OR NO-ONE IS AVAILABLE PER THE ROLL REQUIREMENT IT'S A FORFEITED ROLL):

1 - Take the left hand of the person to your right and put it on your dick/pussy. They may "play" with you and try to get you to cum but only until 3 more player rolls take place and the associated tasks are completed. If you cum before then, the game is over for you, remove yourself from the circle and watch from the side.

2 - If there is another naked person still playing then you must give them oral sex for 2 minutes timed. (If more than one other person is available - it defaults to the naked person to your right) If they cum in that time, their game is over, they leave the circle and watch from the side.

3 - Roll again. Put this many ice cubes in your ass.

4 - Roll again. Let the nearest available naked person to your right masturbate you, while everyone watches, for this number of minutes timed...if you cum your game is over, step out of circle and watch from the side.

5 - Take any 4 different items from the clothing pile that are of the opposite sex and get fully dressed again. Restart playing the top set of dice rolls.

6 - You get blindfolded and lay down. Pick a number between 1 and 6. Each of the remaining players, starting to the next available player to your left will roll the die. After everyone has rolled, the person(s) who rolled the number you picked will perform oral on you for one minute timed. If you didn't cum yet, then you must correctly guess who gave you oral otherwise take your clothes back and start all over. If you do cum, game over and sit on side.

Now - once everyone is done with their maximum of 3 rolls of the 2nd set there will be two groups - those who came and those who have not. Separate into those two groups.

IF EQUAL NUMBER on each side - then each person roll the die from each group and match up with a same roll from the other side. Repeat rolling until everyone is paired up somehow.

IF THERE'S MORE WHO CAME than didn't cum - those who haven't cum yet, in order from where circle stopped, roll the die and count thru the order of the "came" players in the order they came until one is picked. Die roll goes to next person until each of the "non cum" is matched up with someone who "came". Leftover 'cames' do nothing.

IF THERE'S MORE WHO DIDN'T CUM than did cum - keeping the order of the circle, each person rolls the dice once. The lowest number roll is out. Repeat this again if necessary until there is an equal number of those who 'did cum' and those who didn't. If more than one person rolled out, but who haven't cum yet, they become a team of themselves. If there's still one person who hasn't cum yet and no one to pair up with they automatically lose - go to end of race.

OK - NOW LET THE RACES BEGIN. Each person who did cum that's paired with someone who hasn't has to get their paired person to cum as fast as possible without the use of their hands. There is an incentive also to not be the last person to cum - you want to cum as fast as possible (girl's NO FAKING IT EITHER - be honest it's more fun). If a pair succeeds in cumming they can stop. The last pair to cum loses and must pay the price (along with the sole loser from "If there's more who didn't...".)

Now that everyone is spent but the one or two people left...the one or two people roll one last time:

FINAL ROLL (Same roll applies to both if more than one person):

1 - Lay down in a bathtub (or outside - up to group) and each person must give you a golden shower. You cannot get up until everyone has gone on you.

2 - If Male - in front of everyone - roll up on shoulders like your trying to suck yourself and the finished group will select one female person to jerk you off and you must catch all your cum in your own mouth and swallow.
- If Female - bend over with ass in air and all of the male players may take turns having sex with you for periods of no longer than 2 mins each then the next guy. This continues until you cum.

3 - You get tied up spread eagled and blindfolded. The group can do whatever they want, insert whatever they want (nothing harmful - this is supposed to be fun), etc to you until they can get you to cum or until 1/2 hour is up.

4 - Congrats you got the lucky "out". You're done.

5 - Roll again. You owe the group this many dares which must be completed before you are allowed to cum again. Group decision on what those dares might be.

6 - Roll again from this list.

Game now over. Hope you had fun.

bdoc70
04-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Sounds wicked.....and extremely fun......only wish I knew of some people to play in a group. Nice work.

mimpoca
07-16-2008, 10:36 AM
Anyone in northern CA up for this?

corvon
07-16-2008, 11:40 AM
OMG I wanna do this. The worse part is if I end up haveing to have to give a guy head

kabuto
07-17-2008, 05:35 PM
Hmm... I get the feeling there would not be that many people who came after their 3 rolls from the second set.

I for one take a lot longer than that to cum, and some of them don't even get you pleasured.

Except for this, it's very well thought out and a very arousing to read dare game. Nicely done.

Scholar
07-17-2008, 10:05 PM
Sounds like fun, nice work. =)