6 bare feet

head
1 wig
2 wig and lip stick(deep red)
3 lip stick and foundation
4 wig foundation and mascara
5 wig foundation mascara lip stick blush eye liner and jewelry
6 roll again

dares (continue rolling until you get a 6. all dares you've done already become re rolls instead.)
1 re roll your clothes and stay like that for 30 min before moving on to the dare roll.
2 dance to a spice girls cd for 20 min
3 stay dressed like this for as 3 hours, you may not stay in the same room for more than 10 min.(if you run out of rooms then you must go outside)
4 stay dressed like this and invite a female friend to have lunch/dinner at your place
5 go to the mall and pick out a new outfit(must be female clothes you don't have to buy it, just try it on)
6 game over./if this is your first dare roll then it says stay dressed as a woman for as long as possible your name is Jessica and only you only answer to Jessica. you must act and talk like a girl until the end of the game.

this is my first attempt at making a dice dare. hope you like it.

my first roll was 3,3,1,4 and my dares were 1, 3, and 2 before I rolled a six.
I rerolled my clothes to 2,2,4,3 and then did my dares. I had to stand outside dressed like this for an hour. it was so fun.

If you fail to do a dare then you must listen tothis for the rest of the week before you go to bed. (http://www.mzdominica.com/dominicassissys/jessica1.mp3)

Crossdress_Bitch
04-06-2008, 12:23 PM
I haven't managed to do this, as I don't have access to that many of the items (no skirts or girls shoes that would fit, and no wig), but I'm bumping it because it's a good crossdressing dice dare and I don't think it got a fair amount of time on the first page before all the other older threads were bumped.

notdudeman
04-06-2008, 06:08 PM
thanks? .................................................. ...............

Crossdress_Bitch
04-07-2008, 09:56 AM
No problem... though you seem confused?

Shiney
04-13-2008, 10:28 AM
The link is broken. What is the file supposed to do, anyways?

Also, I got 2,3,5,5. This means I'm going to be wearing a bra with a girly shirt, stockings and a skirt with panties, and thigh high shoes. the only problem is that I don't have access to thigh-high stuff, so I'll take a minor punishment and substitute them for tight high heels instead.

My dares were 2, 3, 1, 6. I'm going to be stuck dressed up for a while.

For my reroll, I got 2,6,6,1. My skirt's getting shorter, my stockings, make-up, jewelry, and heels are going away.

Davros
04-13-2008, 10:30 AM
The link is broken. What is the file supposed to do, anyways?

When working, it supposedly turns you into a female. Apparently you listen for a couple of hours and become a woman. Or something.

Shiney
04-13-2008, 05:39 PM
I decided to roll again and see what I get. I got a really good one!

3,1,4,4,6. That means I'm going to be wearing a dress with panties and a bra and high heels. I'll have a wig on and basic make-up and such, and I'll be Jessica for a while.