PDA

View Full Version : A slave's escapade {fiction}

Zeromus
03-31-2008, 04:26 PM
It had all started that dismal day when Joe first logged on to his brother's computer and saw a site called getdare.....

four years later, joe is 18 years old and has become an avid, not to mention active, member of that very site. he has submitted on the high end of at least 70 dares, and the staff has seemingly lost count of the number of the decent truths he has submitted. and yet there remains that unexplored corner of the site, the area refered to as the slave/master section... this was the area he had seen previously, although he was still in contemplation as to put his "application" in, and if so for what?

eventually, he decided, he would try. so he filled out his application with the highlights being he liked pain, (fulfilled in due time....) liked anal (also fulfilled) and he liked to simply experiment (easily fulfilled....but not for joe...) ironically joe happened to think of a shakespear quote which read something like this: now that "trouble" is aloof, lets see what mischeif it truly stirs up. *note that is not exact*.....

tyhtyhghty
04-01-2008, 07:32 AM
right.....

(the messege u have entered is too short... what a load of S**T!)

Pikachu
04-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Great start to what is hopefully a good story

Please make it a bit different to most stories on this site

don't listen to the fool before you have my back.

I like the shakespear quote at the end btw

Zeromus
04-01-2008, 07:24 PM
not quite sure to make of that but for all concerned, there will be more, parents are home often atm

Zeromus
04-01-2008, 07:26 PM
didnt catch your part, however i would like to thank you mercy.

Zeromus
04-01-2008, 07:34 PM
*typing via wii so this'll be short*

three weeks had passed since joe had first entered his application on the site. yet he still had no replies. he was elated one day when he logged in and saw one unread pm. however, upon opening it, he quicky just lost what hope he had gained. it was a spam post by some wacko named brownie (:p). so he continued reading the posts and was surprised to see another one come to light, its contents being most peculiar.

...meet me at the corner of 5th and main at 9:00 tonite...

doxanything
04-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Keep Going!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeromus
04-06-2008, 05:21 AM
finally got some time.... so here's more.....

Joe was startled by this. the area specified was in his town, but also it was the exact same location of his long-time crush, Jennifer. nevertheless, he proceeded to that area and when he got there, he was dismayed to not see Jennifer, but a strange person who greeted Joe with a blunt "GetDare?" Joe meekly nodded and the stranger handed him two pills and said "the mistress demands you take these so you wont know where you are going - or how to escape.... Joe swallowed the pills and seemingly instantly, he lost consciousness. *authors note: why do all us authors seem intent on drugging up our characters? :p* with that the stranger tossed Joe's limp body into the car and began to drive...

Zeromus
04-06-2008, 07:15 PM
*wii- just 'nother "appetizer" for now, rest assured more will come.*

Joe regained consciousness just as he felt the car screech to a halt. this sudden motion caused joe to be hit against the seat in front of him, resulting in a rather nasty bruise on Joe's head. "aw crud she isn't gonna be happy about that" swore the driver. nevertheless, he grabbed joe and proceeded into the house...

doxanything
04-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Keep Going!!!!!!!

Zeromus
04-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Keep Going!!!!!!!

i am however i have a limited schedule. sorry.

as joe was dragged into the first room of the house, he was greeted by a person most peculiar. then that person noticed the bruise on joe's head from the trip. "i said UNHARMED" the famialiar voice dripped with figurative venom. "im sorry....sir....the.....car......"
"LIES!! i was in a car behind you. well since you cannot follow orders, i have no further use for you." and with that, Joe's brother pulled a gun out and shot the driver not once, but twice.(hence firstly the "r" area, sorry if its bad)

Zeromus
04-17-2008, 04:47 PM
part four: the buisness

Joe has seen his driver shot simply due to an accident. at this point, naturally, joe was worried. "wwwhat have you become, john?" questioned joe. "that voice...could it be....?" wondered John. "it is you, Joe! well, never mind that he was expendable. i have a bit of a how you say, buisness here and it makes me alot of money. i figured you'd just be the next person but since you're my brother, ill let ya join the buisness. whaddya say?"
Joe, still reeling from seeing that guy shot, uttered timidly "you're crazy...."

"aw now dont be a bad sport, you sure?"

"....never..."

"very well then. i guess you really were "just the next one" but hey, i gave you a choice."

Pikachu
04-27-2008, 05:48 AM
great story keep it up

Zeromus
04-27-2008, 07:38 PM
yes the author of this story has been quite busy but rest assured it is finished, however it needs typed.

Zeromus
05-05-2008, 02:03 PM
having witnessed his brother shoot the driver who took him here, joe was abhorred. thus he was unprepared when he was suddenly seized from behind by two people.
"normally we strip you at this point, but since you're my brother, that wouldn't sit well with me. Caulder, Will, let him have it..."
the men grunted an indiscernable reply and drug joe down a flight of stairs where they immediately stripped him and handed him a rather beat up thong, which had a hole about where one's cock would go. joe hesitantly put it on knowing he would want every bit of protection he could get...

jjjj
05-05-2008, 04:28 PM
nice story keep going please im really enjoying this i don't think it should be in the adult section but oh well

Zeromus
05-05-2008, 05:02 PM
oi! a bit of a blow there. but given i have no big reasons yet, despite somebody getting shot, rest assured, its here for a reason.

Zeromus
05-30-2008, 12:01 PM
As Joe put on the thong, he though to himself and wondered what had caused his brother to have become like this. His thoughts were cut short as the man named caulder and another man who looked distinctly robot-like entered the holding cell.
"did you think that this was where you were staying? ha!" said the robot man.
"where ARE we talking him, Lord sturm?" asked Caulder.
"to the warm-up room" responded the machine.

Shortly....

Joe woke up and found himself laying on a very strange surface. In fact, the whole room was made of this strange material, whatever it was. on some areas, joe noticed that there was a paste similar to that of toothpaste. other areas there was soap. Then he saw a different substance yet and crawled over to examine what seemed to be icyhot....

Zeromus
05-30-2008, 01:14 PM
As Joe crawled over to the icyhot, he forcibly realized what all the small rounded bumps were. They were in fact hydrolically propelled steel penises. He discovered this when one shot up his ass and to his better luck, it was coated in icyhot. this, of course took him by surprise, but whoever. or whatever, was just getting started. joe tried to get off the metal crotch that was violating him, but then from the walls, two more metalic penises shot out but these clamped onto his nipples. Then he felt the first shock.
"we can't have our newest slave falling asleep on the job now can we?"
"Fu*k you" said Joe
"aw now you'll get used to it. for now eat this." said an unfamiliar voice over a pa system.
Then, a larger penis shot out of the wall and came up to joe's mouth. At first he refused but a shock made him do otherwise. The pa came cack on.
"here's how this is gonna work in this room. it is designed to teach you obediance thus, any breaking of the rules will net you punishment. the rules are simple. 1. do not struggle. 2. do not speak at all. 3. obey all you come into contact with. that said, you will get fed twice a day and you do not argue with what you get fed. if you are thirsty, there is a button on the penis in your mouth press it and you shall get a drink.
Joe decided he felt thirsty so he gave the button on the wall a push. what came out was not what he expected. it was a salty water the taste of which was unfamiliar to Joe. he spat it out for it tasted rather nasty. without thinking about it he exclaimed "what the heck is that stuff?"
"remember the rules? i thought not. if you must know it is cum. and since you broke a rule you must be punished. therefore, we shall increase the voltage on your clamps. and a few other things.
Those few other things came in the form of the cock in Joe's ass shooting an overly generous amount of icyhot up his bum. so much, in fact that it started to spill out. Also, the cock in Joes mouth shot a huge load of cum in his mouth. finally, he started to get unrinated on buy some of the cocks on the wall, while he was assaulted from above by a load of feces. Joe lay in his position carefully for fear that he might move and make the clamps shock him.

war990
05-30-2008, 08:12 PM
OMG Please keep going this is amazing

Zeromus
05-30-2008, 08:56 PM
I do appreciate that, have considerably more time now so expect more soon.

Zeromus
05-31-2008, 05:23 AM
indeed, it was a long, restless, and painful night for Joe, because on the 3 occasions he was about to fall asleep, he was given a wake-up jolt.
"get up!" boomed the Pa.
And if that werent enough, there also came a wake-up call in the form of a rather unpleasant jolt to his nipples.
then, two unfamiliar men entered the room.

Sorrow Becomes Her
06-10-2008, 06:12 PM
ugh. you lost me at the feces part. Sorry. Otherwise good story... just not my cup of tea... so to speak.

Sorrow Becomes Her
06-10-2008, 06:15 PM
To elaborate, I don't mind the slightly gay-hinted tone of this story, or the fact that he's getting cum in his mouth and being peed on... (certainly naughty boys need such punishments. ;) ) The story though is just filled with a lot of fantasies that I don't have.. and the poop part is.. well, that's enough for me. Just don't let this involve incest. That's another of my "don't"s.

Keep it up though!