PDA

View Full Version : Girls! Make a Cake Dice Dare

annat2k7
03-29-2008, 07:25 PM
It's time to bake a cake! Not any old cake, a chocolate dice-dare cake.
This dare works on a 3 level sliding scale.
If you choose easy, roll one dice.
If you choose medium, roll two dice.
If you choose hard, roll two dice and double the result.
The process of rolling dice referrs to the above level you have chosen. Stick with it throughout.

First, and most importantly, is what to wear when you go shopping.
On top of wearing panties and shoes, wear what you roll.
If a 'number of clothing points' is given, single piece clothing counts as one 'point', whereas things referred to as 'pairs' count as two (eg trousers, socks, jeans, gloves). You must have two points two wear the socks - you cannot wear one sock for one point!
Each button (on jeans, trousers or tops) requires 1/2 point! If '1 button' is given, 1/2 a point can make 2 buttons, and so on.
Zips are: 0 points - not attached. 0.5 Points, a quarter of the way up. 1 point, half way up. 2 points, fully zipped. If a half zip is specified, another point can make it fully zipped.

1 14 points
2 12 points
3 Pair of socks, knee length skirt, bra, top (1 unbuttoned/half zips), hoodies/coat/jumper
4 10 points
5 Tight black pair of jeans (1/2 zip), blouse (2 buttons), bra + 4 points
6 Above the knee skirt, unbuttonned blouse + 4 points
7 8 points
8 6 points
9 No bra allowed, 5.5 points
10 Mini-skirt or short shorts, tight top + 3 points
11 No bra allowed, tracksuit top (unzipped) + 2.5points
12 No bra allowed, mini-skirt or short shorts, low cut top + 2 points
14 No bra allowed, mini-skirt or short shorts, white thin blouse (unbuttoned) + 1.5 points
16 No bra allowed, 3 points
18 2 points
20 No bra allowed, 2 points
22 1.5 points (a long coat?)
24 1 point (a long coat? bikini?)

Now, it's time to melt the milk chocolate. No caramel, fruits, nuts, etc. Roll the die/dice (and double if necessary).
The score you get is how many chunks of chocolate you have to melt with your body.
(Eg if you are on Hard and roll a 4 and 5, you must melt (4+5) times 2 =18 chunks.
Maybe put the chocolate in your panties, insert into gaps (but not your mouth) or put in your socks or bra (if you do have them on).
The chocolate you use must be those small squares about 1cm by 2cm. (not truffles, etc unless you're rich!).
Not enough room? Add the number of chocolates left over to the number of times you have to cum in the final part of the dare.

Once the chocolate has started melting, its time to go shopping.
Ingredients
*Roll your dice* eggs (roll a 6 = 6 eggs)
*Roll your dice again, times 50* grams of butter (roll a 3 = 150grams)
*Roll your dice again, times 75* grams of flour (roll a 4 = 300 grams)

For the icing (roll the dice again) (eg a 10 - use the same number for the next two ingredients)
*rolled number* times 20 ml of chocolate sauce
*rolled number* times 20 ml of fresh cream (or squirty cream if there is no fresh)

So, once you are back home, go to the kitchen (or a safe place), and follow the recipie:
1.Take off all clothes expect panties. Melt the butter in your panties and on your head.
2.Get a wooden spoon and mix the chocolate about in your panties and your pussy/ass. Use the handle for insertions. Taste the chocolate afterwards. Add extra chocolate sauce if too 'dry'.
3.Take half of your eggs and break them into a bowl (without the shells). Mix and pour into your panties. Add half the flour into your panties and mix with your hands. Spread the mixture to your legs.
4.Take the remaining eggs, break them in a bowl and pour over your head and body. Add the flour and pour over your head and body. Make the flour, butter and egg mix togther on your breasts and massage into your head.
5.Remove your panties and add the rest of the chocolate sauce over your body. mix with the spoon and the handle. Taste it again from the spoon.
6.Roll the dice again. The first set of rolls in how many times you have to cum (eg 5). The second set is how long you have to do it in minutes (eg 8 minutes). Add on any chocolate that wasn't melted.
7.Pour the cream over yourself and rub into your skin. Start the clock/timer/alarm. You must cum however many times in the given time (eg 5 in 8 minutes).
8. Once the alarm goes, if any orgasms are left over, you must finish them first.

The number of orgasms not completed by the alarm goes determines your forfit:
1-5: Shove the spoon end of the spoon in your vagina for 10 minutes.
6-10: Collect some of the mixture and stuff your vagina, then shoeve the spoon end into your vagina for 10 minutes..
11-15: Stuff your vagina, fuck your ass with the spoon handle for 10 minutes.
16-24: Stuff your vagina, fuck your ass for 10 minutes then squeeze the cake mixture out of your vagina and eat it.

Finally, do the washing up!!

zeketheorc
03-29-2008, 08:23 PM
this could be fun for guys to do as well. You could make this a dare for each gender by rolling to see if someone is to wear guys or girls clothes then continue with the point system

YoureAmazingMe
03-29-2008, 08:28 PM
Aha. Veryy creative. Good job.

mistressmegs
03-29-2008, 09:46 PM
I might have to try that

mysteryness
03-30-2008, 09:15 AM
I will be doing that later

andom4444
03-30-2008, 11:05 AM
I will be doing that later

I might have to try that

We look forward to hearing how it went :)

lcorbs12701
04-06-2008, 08:35 AM
i got no bra allowed for 2 points
12 pieces of chocolate
18 eggs
900 grams of butter
600 grams of flour
240 ml of chocolate sauce
240 ml of fresh cream

i must cum 20 times! why i chose hard?
20 min.

I had to stuff my vagina, fuck my ass for 10 minutes then squeeze the cake mixture out of my vagina and eat it.
thanks for this dude. it was a lot of fun and entertaining for my friends!

Cake_is_good
06-05-2008, 02:55 PM
haha cake:D to bad for us guys :(

kabuto
06-05-2008, 05:03 PM
I think this is the best dice dare on the site. +rep

DareMeSilly
06-11-2008, 06:46 AM
good job! wish there was a proper guy version

garbonzo222
06-13-2008, 09:41 AM
couldn't raw eggs in a pussy be dangerous?

cr_ruby_1314
06-17-2008, 02:26 PM
wow....

one of the best I've seen =D

though garbonzo222 is right. Sugar and raw eggs could be dangerous.

I might modify it a little and give it a try =)

Edit:
for now I'll be doing only the clothing part because that looks fun =3

I chose medium for today (I'll be out for a walk after dinner, but other than that not going out much) and hard for tmr (school exam day).

Here are what I'll be wearing today and tmr:

today:
rolled 7 (8 points)
what i'll be wearing:
Pair of jeans – 2 points
Bra – 1 points
T-Shirt –1 points
Button up jeans – 0.5 points
Socks – 2 points
¾ zipped jeans – 1.5 points
no panties because I usually don't like wearing them anyway =9

tmr:
rolled 9, times 2 is 18 (2 points)
Bra – 1 point
One-piece dress –1 point
still no panties =) hopefully it's not windy tmr =9

further updates to come.

cr_ruby_1314
06-18-2008, 12:54 PM
Forgot that the dress has four buttons...

Gave myself 1 extra point for not wearing panties and did up every other button =9